Resilient Cities - The Annual Global Forum on Urban Resilience and Adaptation - is the global platform for urban resilience and climate change adaptation, hosted every year. The 6th edition of the Resilient Cities congress series will take place 8-10 June 2015 in Bonn, Germany.
The congress offers a number of sessions and events on a wide variety of topics among which were urban risk data and indicators, ecosystem-based approach, resilient urban logistics, urban agriculture, smart infrastructure, financing the resilient city, community-based adaptation and many more. In 2015, congress themes will feature a new focus on areas such as ICT solutions for disaster risk management, resilient public health systems, and integrated climate actions.
Themes for discussion at this event include:
- Urban risk and vulnerability including risk data and analysis
- Adaptation planning and policy and integrated approaches
- Communicating resilience and applying ICT solutions
- Ecosystem-based adaptation and resource security
- Creating resilient public health systems and communities
- Resilient building, design and infrastructure
- Capacity building, Governance and Collaboration
- Financing resilience planning and development